1. 1 Year Free Update Online
2. Auto VIN technology Supported
3. 5'inch Android Touch Screen, Easy to operate
4. Support Multi-Protocol: OBDII, EOBD, JOBD, KOBD
5. Automatically Generate and Upload Diagnostic Reports
6. Add Some Launch X431 Functions, share and print vehicel health diagnostic report, send diagnostic feedback to launch office, auto read VIN ect.
7. Multi-Language Supported: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
8. Upgrade Version of Similar Engine/ ABS/ SRS/ Transmission Scan Tool such as launch vii+, launch crp123, launch crp129 , launch viii, launch crp123x, fx2000 ect.
Creader Professional 129E is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis. It inherits from LAUNCHrsquos advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test result.
Advanced Hardware in Strong and Aesthetic Design
* Inner: The LAUNCH OBDII Android based Diagnostic Scanner is internet enabled and can have automatic data updates for real time transmission.
* Screen: The tool equips with a bright 5-inch screen, which is an important element in displaying the diagnostic information.
* 4000mAh Battery: With a 4000mAh battery also being equipped as a backup system, the device could also be easily used in the event that the engine of the vehicle would be switched off. This would thus help to increase the efficiency and also making it possible for data to be transmitted from a switched-off engine.
Check and Reset Engine/Transmission /ABS/SRS DTC codes.
Five Reset Functions: Oil Reset; Steering Angle Calibration; Electronic Parking Brake Reset; TPMS Reset; Throttle Position Reset.
Support for all 10 modes of OBD2.
Read and display live PCM data streams
Real-time vehicle battery monitoring and graphing
Automatic Vehicle Health Diagnostic Report
Data Stream Record and Playback
Extensive Vehicle Coverage Includes 57 Vehicle Makers
Fast Android 7.1 Operating System
720P 5.0-inch Touch Screen Display
4000mAh built-in Rechargeable Battery
1. American Area:
For Jeep, Usa ford, General Motors(GM), Dodge, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Opel, Cadillac, Buick, Lincoln, Austford, Acura
2. European Area:
For VW, Volvo, Jaguar, Vauxhall, Fiat, Sprinter, Euroford, Smart, Eobd2, Skoda, Seat, Demo, Saab, Dacia, Renault, Citroen, Mini, Benz, Audi, Landrover, Alfa, Romeo, Lancia, Abarth, Porsche, Peugeot, Bugatti, Bmw
3. Asian Area:
For Infiniti, Suzuki, Subaru, Hyundai, Toyota, Honda, Tlisuzu, Lexus, Samsung, Daewoo, Nissangtr, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Kia, Jpisuzu
1. 4 System Diagnnostic
1) For Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2) For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3) For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
4) For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
2. 5 Special Function:
1) Oil Service Light Reset: allows you to perform reset maintenance mileage and data intervals for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2) EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking systemrsquos safety and efficiency when replace brake pad or motor
3) SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration
4) Electronic Throttle Position Reset: vehicle's throttle position system sensor connected to the butterfly spindle and is primarily used to monitor the throttle position within an inner combustion engine. Due to its location, the throttle position sensor is able to effectively observe where the throttle butterfly valve is positioned.
5) Tire Pressture System Reset: service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
Note: These special function NOT for all car models, if you are confused, Please send your car brand, model and release year to me, I will check for you.
3. Full OBD2 Functions
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
$01 - Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
$02 - Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
$03 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
$04 - Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
$05 - Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
$06 - Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
$07 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
$08 - Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
$09 - Request Vehicle Information
$0A - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status
4. Other Functions:
1) Diagnostic Feedback: If you found the software can not read your vehicle or met problem when diagnostic, you can submit it by entering feedback, then inform us to tell your serial number, LAUNCH professional experts will provide perfect solutions for you immediately.
2) Battery Voltage Test: As the upgrade version of launch crp129, launch crp129e add Real-Time Battery Monitoring, it show battery voltage in graph, and it only support 12v vehicle
3) Fast AUTO VIN Scan: Launch crp129e obd2 scanner can auto read VIN number and vehicle information when you plug scanner in car, save your time. And you also can check vehicle info in obd2 test.
What's the Difference between CRP129E and CRP129?
Launch CRP129E is the Upgraded Version of Classic Scanner CRP129
* Larger 5" display touch screen;
* Two more special services (TPMS Service, Throttle Adaptation) than CRP129;
* Auto VIN technology;
* Automatic Inspection Report
For any small repair auto stores, and DIY mechanics involved in the technical work to rectify the car fault issues more precisely and efficiently.
Launch CRP129E vs Launch CRP129X vs Launch CRP129
|Launch CRP129||Launch CRP129E||Launch CRP129X|
|Dimensions||5.9" X 1.2" X 2.4”||10.8" X 8.8" X 3.1"||12.1"X 11.7" X 3.1"|
|Display||3.5" TFT LCD||5" LCD Touch Screen||5" TFT LCD|
|OBDII||All 10 modes||All 10 modes||All 10 modes|
|ABS||Reads codes||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes|
|AT||Reads codes||Reads and clears codes, retrieves error info||Reads and clears codes|
|SRS||Reads codes||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes|
|Battery Monitoring||Voltage test||Voltage test, real-time monitoring||Voltage test|
|Engine System||Reads codes||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes|
|Oil System||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes|
|Warranty||1-year limited||1-year limited||1-year limited|
|Supported Vehicles||40+||63+ including hybrids and light-duty trucks||57+|
|Throttle Position Reset||✖||✔||✔|
Screen: 5 touch screen
Battery: 4000mah rechargeable Li-battery
OBD II Input Voltage Range: 9-18V
Charging Via: DC 5V charging cable or Diagnostic cable through connection to vehicles DLC
Working temperature: -10 to 50C (14 to 122 F°)
Storage temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158F°）
1pc x Creader Professional 129E
1pc x OBD II diagnostic cable
1pc x DC 5V charging cable
1pc x User manual
1pc x Carrying bag