1. Intelligent Battery Tester from LAUNCH.
2. Works with Your Smartphone or The X-431 Scanner
3. Test Your Battery with Accuracy and Simplicity. Make sure your battery is healthy
4. Compatible with LAUNCH X-431 Scanners include X431 V+, X-431 PAD V, X-431 PAD VII, X-431 PRO GT, X-431 PRO V4.0, X-431 PRO3 V4.0, X-431 PRO5, X-431 PAD III V2.0
Launch BST-360, a Bluetooth enabled battery detection tester that is suitable for technicians and on the go consumers. Featuring advanced conductance testing capability that measures the accurate cold start current capacity of the vehicles battery to deliver conclusive results . Additional scope includes depicting battery health, and an overall indicator of the vehicles starting and charging system.
The Launch BST-360 enables the user to identify charging system issues accurately and timely. Adding to its compact and practical usability is Bluetooth wireless technology that is able to sync with smart phones and Launch Diagnostic Scan Tools. Ability to monitor the battery health status to identify batteries that are not optimally performing within specs. Comprehensive and conclusive starting and charging system analysis to determine related faults/ issues. The Launch BST-360 is safe to use with its anti-heat characteristics and prevention against backfire electrical sparks that can occur during electrical system diagnosis. Bluetooth capability allows for a seamless sync with smartphones and diagnostic scan tools allowing the user to download test reports on their smartphones and diagnostic scan tools. Portable and Lightweight Design makes this tool easy to use and store.
1. Real-time monitor the battery health status include.
2. Staring and charging system analysis to determine related faults/issues.
3. Allow the user to download test reports on their smartphones and diagnostic scan tools by Bluetooth wireless technology
4. Portable and lightweight with compact and practical usability
Applicable Battery Types
6V, 12V (Lead-acid battery, GEL battery and AGM battery)
Supported Battery Standards
CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB
What Can BST-360 Do for You?
Display the battery test result via the communication between bluetooth and X431 diagnostic tool
Display current SOH (State Of Health) of battery
Check if vehicle starting system and charging system are normal
It is available to test battery with under-voltage directly
All 12V starting lead-acid batteries are supported
No heat, no sparks, no operational risks
6 Types of Battery Test Supported:
1. Ripple Detection
2. Battery Test
3. Electric Current Test
4. Starter Test
5. Charging System Test
6. Voltage Test
Where To Download BST-360 App?
BST360 is able to sync with smart phones (both Android and IOS) and Launch Diagnostic Scan Tools.
Need to download App from Google or Android play store if use on mobile phone.
1. Install BST360 Application from Google Play Store
2. Allow all the access then the app is ready to use
BST-360 can be used as add-on of X431 V or PAD series, in this case, users don't need to download app.
Launch BST-860 vs BST-560 vs BST-360
|Display||4-Line LCD with Backlight||4-Line LCD with Backlight||N/A|
|Battery Standard||CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB||CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB||CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB|
|BatteryType||Lead-acid,GEL, AGM||Lead-acid,GEL, AGM||Lead-acid,GEL, AGM|
|Built-in thermal printer||N/A||Yes, via smartphone or scan tools|
|Work Mode||Standalone||Standalone||Work with X431 scanners or Smartphone|
Connection Method: Bluetooth
Test Voltage Range: 11-16V
Measuring capacity range: 30Ah-80AH
Working Temperature: -10-50℃
1pc x Launch BST-360